Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
What personal information we collect
▪ When you purchase a product, register or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
How we use your personal information
▪ The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on MSC’s latest product announcements and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime.
▪ We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
▪ From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
▪ We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve MSC’s products, services, and customer communications.
▪ If you enter into a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.